Saturday, June 4, 2016

"Love and Marriage, Love and Marriage, goes together like a horse and carriage"

"Mawaig, Mawaig is vvhat bwings us together this day"... Okay enough with the quotes! This week has been interesting to me because I have been finalizing the details on my wedding that is happening in two months! But something that I have been discussing with classmates and friends is the wedding is more of a cultural celebration. Yes, I am looking forward to it, but I think that I am a lot more excited for the marriage than I am the wedding. To me, a marriage is much more symbolic and means more. It is something that lasts a lifetime! I am committing my heart to anothers and vowing to be faithful and true and to love him unconditionally. Our hearts are going to become connected and we will no longer be living two but living as one. I believe that when you get married there is no yours and mine, but ours. I think if you take on possessions, it can lead down a dangerous path and it is healthier to share things.

1 comment:

  1. Love these blogs. The greatest marriages sometimes come from greatest heartache. I love how God will take a mess and turn it into a message. Please visit my blog to read about my mess that became a messagHappy Marriage Life

    ReplyDelete